What to expect?
This academy is suited to our Foundation Learning students who are looking to combine their studies with developing practical skills in football.
WHAT CAN STUDENTS ACCESS THROUGH THE ACADEMY?
- Up to 8 hours of training each week, with the opportunity to play in regional and national competitions
- Individually tailored gym programmes
- Subsidised kit packs
- Opportunities to develop employability skills
- Progression to our mainstream NESA sports academy and represent TyneMet in North East Colleges’ League
- Represent TyneMet College in AoC Sport regional and national competitions