Diploma in Electrical Installations
This course is for you if...
you want a career in electrical installation and want to develop skills in a practical environment.
This City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma (2365) in Electrical Installations is designed to prepare you for entry into the construction industry.
This course has been specifically developed for delivery in a training environment using simulated conditions. This programme has been designed around the needs of local employers and has a mix of both practical and theory aspects.
Units covered will include:
- Health and safety in building services engineering
- Principles of electrical science
- Electrical installations technology
- Installation of wiring systems and enclosures
- Understanding how to communicate with others within building services engineering.
We will require a Level 1 Diploma in Electrical Installations, or equivalent for entry on this course. You will also need to attend an informal interview with the course tutor.
You will be assessed through a series of practical assignments and job knowledge.
You could progress onto further study, such as the Level 3 Diploma in Electrical installations at TMC, or enter employment in the electro-technical industry.