Join us on Tuesday 18th April for our Foundation Learning open event. The event is focussed on anyone interested in studying our Foundation Learning courses and is a great opportunity to find out more about the pathways we offer for young people with learning difficulties or special learning needs.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN DURING THE EVENT?
- You’ll meet the Foundation Learning curriculum staff and ask any questions you have.
- You can chat to our Additional Learning Support Team about any specific support needs your child/the person you care for may have, in and out the classroom.
- You can take a tour of the Foundation Learning department, classrooms, breakout areas and social areas.
- Our Student Services team will be on hand to talk about other courses and financial support.
- If you’re happy, you can then complete an application form and secure their place ready to start in September. We’ll continue to be in touch and on hand if you have any questions.
Book your place here.
In the meantime, if you have any questions you can get in touch with our Additional Learning Support team – firstname.lastname@example.org