Diploma in Domestic Plumbing // Level 2
The course for you if ...
You are interested in a career as a plumber and would like to further your skills and gain practical training in a professional environment.
This Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing Studies has been specifically developed for delivery in a training environment using simulated conditions. This programme has been designed around the needs of local employers and has a mix of both practical and theory-based units.
Units covered will include:
- Health & Safety in building services engineering
- Electrical principals and processes for building services engineering
- Scientific principles for domestic, industrial and commercial plumbing
- Common plumbing processes
- Cold water systems
- Domestic hot water systems
- Central heating systems
- Drainage systems
- Understand how to communicate with others within building services engineering
The college does not set entry requirements for this qualification, but staff will discuss your potential to gain the qualification.
You will be assessed on a series of units throughout the year and job knowledge.
Progression & Careers
You could continue your education by progressing to the next level of study, or to an apprenticeship, or employment in the plumbing sector.
|Campus||Coast Road Campus|