Diploma in Domestic Plumbing // Level 2
The course for you if ...
You are interested in a career as a plumber and would like to further your skills and gain practical training in a professional environment.
This Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing Studies has been specifically developed for delivery in a training environment using simulated conditions. This programme has been designed around the needs of local employers and has a mix of both practical and theory-based units.
Units covered will include:
- Health & Safety in building services engineering
- Electrical principals and processes for building services engineering
- Scientific principles for domestic, industrial and commercial plumbing
- Common plumbing processes
- Cold water systems
- Domestic hot water systems
- Central heating systems
- Drainage systems
- Understand how to communicate with others within building services engineering
We will require a Level 1 Diploma in Plumbing, or equivalent for entry on this course. You will also need to attend an informal interview with the course tutor.
You will be assessed on a series of units throughout the year and job knowledge.
Progression & Careers
You could continue your education by progressing to the next level of study, or to an apprenticeship, or employment in the plumbing sector.
|Campus||Coast Road Campus|