Benefits of HE
All of our Higher Education courses are taught with students in mind, ensuring that you’re equipped with a skillset that will prepare you for the world of work or further study.
Studying at TyneMet is an exciting and life changing opportunity which sets up more than just your career. With new skills, friends and memories to be made, studying with us puts you in the spotlight.
As the only provider of Higher Education in the borough, TyneMet College is the perfect place to expand your higher level skills, earning potential and to embrace your future.
Some of the many advantages of getting qualified with us include:
- Saving money with our competitive course costs
- Flexibility to fit learning around your lifestyle
- Stand out from the crowd in today’s competitive job market
- Our Foundation Degree courses and Teaching qualifications are awarded by the University of Sunderland
- Excellent transport links and free parking make getting to college on time easy
- A flexible payment scheme and access to advice on how to manage fees from our team of student advisors
- Award-winning teaching and training from dedicated staff with your needs in mind
- Work placements and business partnerships to help you get the extra experience you need to stand out
- Improve your future earning potential with a recognised university level qualification that’s attractive to employers
- Course content is related back to the workplace wherever possible to ensure that learning is relevant and up-to-date
- Improve your confidence – realise an ambition and live your dream
- Enter your chosen career at a higher level with an HNC, HND or Foundation Degree from TyneMet College
- Develop transferable skills in areas such as communication, time management, problem solving and IT
- Meet new people and extend your social life