City & Guilds (3268-18) Certificate in Introductory Welding, Fabrication and Cutting Skills // Level 1
This course is designed for those who are new to welding and fabrication and want to gain knowledge and practical skills in a range of welding processes, thermal cutting and fabrication within our industry leading practical training facilities
Units covered will include:
- Unit 103 Tungsten Inert Gas Welding
- Unit 107 Thermal Cutting Techniques
- Unit 104 Metal Inert Gas Welding
- Unit 106 Metal Fabrication
- Unit 101 Manual Metal Arc Welding
GCSE maths and English at grade E / F / 2 or a relevant Engineering qualification at level 1. Interview with course tutor is also required.
You will be assessed through practical tasks and coursework/assignments throughout the course.