Diploma in Plastering // Level 2
The course for you if ...
You have the basic skills in plastering, but would like to further your knowledge and employment prospects.
This Level 2 Diploma in Plastering has been designed around the needs of local employers and contains a mix of both practical and theory-based learning. It helps you to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment and career progression in plastering.
You will study units including:
- Health, safety and welfare in construction
- Principles of building construction
- Information and communication
- Applying plastering materials to interiors
- Fix dry lining and plasterboards to interiors
- Laying sand and cement screeds
- Applying plastering materials to external backgrounds;
- Produce reverse moulds for fibrous work
- Casting and fixing fibrous plasterwork.
You should have a Level 1 Diploma in Plastering; or BTEC First Diploma; or equivalent in Plastering, with evidence. An interview is also required.
You will be assessed over a series of core modules job knowledge and practical assessments.
Progression & Careers
You could continue your education by progressing to the next level of study at TMC,or to an apprenticeship or employment in the plastering sector.
|Campus||Coast Road Campus|